Monday, January 12, 2009

Note From Blogger

It's less than a week into the creation of this blog - and I have say to how humbled I feel after researching the lives of these amazing women. It really puts into perspective the nonsense that I worry about daily - what these ladies have achieved is just remarkable. I have just spent hours on the Women for Women site and most of it was in tears - we - all of us should be doing something to help our fellow human beings. I started this blog to inspire my daughter - and in the way of such things have found myself deeply moved and shamed by my lack of action - I have just watched Honarata's story and sponsored a women - $27 for goodness sake - I spend that on scrapbooking!! I hope that my readers in blogland feel as inspired as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment